Wednesday 8 November 2017

The Perfect Coat | November 2017 ♡


Every year I tell myself I need to get a proper grown up, classy, cosy coat. However, every year I find myself shoving on the same old jacket or rain coat and never seem to update it. 
This year, I found the coat I've been after for so long and I'm obsessed.
This beautiful coat is from Dorothy Perkins and is super affordable, plus, on offer at the moment!
Dorothy Perkins: Black Coat




Can we also just take a wee second to appreciate the bag! This was on ASOS for so long and I finally bit the bullet and got it. Its so freaking cool, no matter what anyone says! Perfect for all you fellow cat ladies out there. Its a velvety material with, surprisingly, lots of room inside. 

My boots are from New Looks Autumn collection last year but they have some really similar ones in at the moment. Although they are heeled boots they are so comfy and easy to walk in, I did manage to walk through the woods in them. Im still obsessed with embroidery and love adding a splash of it to an outfit whenever I can.




If your looking for a new coat this season I would highly recommend Dorothy Perkins. They have loads of different styles and colours, so many gorgeous choices. 
Hope your having a lovely day, 
Amy x





Instagram: amy_taylor94


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig