Saturday 10 December 2016

Christmas Survival Box (Gift Idea) | Blogmas 2016 ♡


This year, instead of an advent calendar, I made Bruce a little run up to Christmas survival box. I picked up 12 of my favourite Christmas films that I have loved over the years and some of his favourite chocolate and festive treats and put them all together in a little gift box.
The films I included in the box were:
Jack Frost
The Holiday
The Polar Express
Nativity
Elf
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Mickeys Christmas Carol
Miracle on 34th Street
Jingle All The Way
Christmas Carol




Once I had done the box I thought it looked so cute that I wanted to share it with you guys. If your struggling for a christmas idea for someone why not make up your own little box. You could add PJ's and slippers to make it even more cosy for a christmas night in. You really can put in whatever you like and I feel it would make anyones day. 

Let me know some of your favourite Christmas films, these are just some of the ones I love at Christmas and I could list sooooo many more!

15 Sleeps To Go!


Amy x






Blogmas 2016:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig