Tuesday 5 April 2016

March Has Been Good.... | April 2016 ♡

I have had such a lovely month over March so I thought I would share a few photos to just let you know a little about what I got up to.  The sun finally started shining and although we have had a few rainy days, I feel spring really has arrived!                                                                               Over the month of March I had to celebrate the first Mothers Day I would have without my beautiful mam. It was a tough day but instead of feeling down, I celebrated her life and everything I love and miss about her. We had a fabulous meal and toasted a few glasses of wine to her. I hope anyone else who had to go through mothers day without the main lady in their lives that you had a nice day too. You just have to keep going 

It was Easter! I absolutely love Easter, its one of my favourite holidays. I hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend and you celebrated it the way you wanted. If its in your beliefs I hope you remembered the true meaning of the Easter celebrations, and I hope you also enjoyed lots of chocolate and special treats! Bruce and I certainly enjoyed far too much chocolate this year, but it was so worth it, no regrets!!


 The shinty started again for the boys team and the girls. I cant lie, I freaking love the shinty and even more now that I get to play too. Thats me getting torn in to the game in the picture below. We have so many exciting fixtures coming up over the next few months, both teams are going to be super busy! If anybody is up visiting the Highlands or further south in Scotland, go see a Shinty match. You will love it!


I love my cats far too much. Louie and Purdy are pretty much my babies! For the first time this month I took them to my boyfriend's house and they stayed for a few nights with us. They were hilarious and we had so much fun watching them get used to their holiday surroundings. 



I saw the amazing Ellie Goulding this month. She is my absolute favourite and she was amazing! So glad I have finally been able to see her live, I had the best night. I blogged about it which ill link here:
Ellie Goulding - Delirium World Tour 2016  


Finally, I have been enjoying catching up with people over the last month. A few coffee dates here and there, nothing beats catching up with family and friends. Make every second count with them :)
I cant wait to meet lots more people this month and making time to chill. 



I really hope March has treated you well, Hello April!

Amy x





SHARE:

2 comments

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig